Responsible for the accurate completion of any and all shipping and receiving tasks including but not limited to packaging, cleaning, and sorting parts, and material handling.
Onsite, Full Time
- Ensure all receipts are conducted in a timely manner to meet both internal and external customer demands
- Support the shipment of aircraft parts, components, subcomponents, sub-assy in line with the relevant industry or customer product type standards
- Receive/offload and load all products and materials in accordance with HSE requirements and guidelines
- Ensure relevant equipment and materials are maintained and serviceable in relation to cell of operation (E.g. packaging equipment, Forklift and safety equipment)
- Ensure timely and accurate updating of all receiving information on relevant company systems or applications
- Receipt, inspection, acceptance, or rejection of all goods into facility. Acting as “gate keeper” for organization in accordance with the company and regulatory guidelines
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition, following prescribed safety regulations
- Confirm segregation of materials and components are in line with process and procedure
- Interact with freight and postal carriers as needed to ship and receive packages
- Responsible to receive purchase orders in ERP, assign stock locations, and make accurate placements for all inventory items
- Non technical/visual inspection of incoming and outgoing parts.
- Ensure “5s” methodology is always maintained
- Communication Proficiency
- Organizational Skills
- Mathematical Skills
- Technical Capacity
- Time Management
Required Knowledge and Skills
- OSHA Forklift Certification within 90 days of job entry date
- Company receiving and shipping parts training – pass within 60 Days
- Experience with UPS/FEDEX online software is desirable
- Must be familiar with proper packaging methods in line with ATA300 specification
- Previous Hazmat training is desirable
- 1-5 years of warehouse shipping and receiving experience
This position works in a warehouse setting, with some outdoor exposure during the workday. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines, and standard warehouse equipment such as hand trucks, box cutters and tape dispensers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days of work are Monday through Friday with occasional weekend shifts.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Medical (PPO+HSA available)
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability & Short-Term Disability
- Matching 401k plan
- Corporate Wellness
- Parental/Maternity Leave
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Outdoor Patio
- Fitness Center
- Employee Appreciation Days