This position receives, stores and distributes material, tools, equipment and products within the warehouse, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all job functions.
- Chandler, Arizona
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
- Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed and/or shipped
- Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color or product code
- Ensure warehouse is accessible and safe for salespeople and customer traffic
- Mark materials with identifying information using appropriate method
- Assist in counting of physical inventory
- May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed
- Prepare parcels for mailing
- Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Wear the proper safety equipment
- Communication Proficiency
- Organizational Skills
- Mathematical Skills
- Technical Capacity
- Time Management
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
This position works in a warehouse setting, with some outdoor exposure during the workday. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines, and standard warehouse equipment such as hand trucks, box cutters and tape dispensers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days of work are Monday through Friday with occasional weekend shifts.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Medical (PPO+HSA available)
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability & Short-Term Disability
- Matching 401k plan
- Corporate Wellness
- Parental/Maternity Leave
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Outdoor Patio
- Fitness Center
- Employee Appreciation Days